Monday, January 2, 2012

A Piece of Solo Trip: Semarang

Semarang...
Not much to write about
Lovely cousins, nieces and nephew

Me and Xandersen

Neylan and Piersa, lovely curly nieces

I visited Kota Lama, Lawang Sewu, enjoyed 17.000 IDR es dawet durian.

Blenduk Church, Kota Lama

Es Dawet Durian

Me at Lawang Sewu



Before going back home, my mom said that I had to go with one of my niece to Jakarta because she had never flown before. Okay, kiddo, you can count on your aunt. Hahaha...

Faya, my niece on her first flight

4 comments:

Gia Nia said...

your nephews&nieces name are cute.....may i take one for my kid? ;p

ied said...

Anno: Kids nowadays, surely have cute names....Hahahaha... Go, take it:))

dinantonia said...

omg the es dawet durian looks sssssssssssssssssooooooo nyummy... slurpie

ied said...

>> Dina: For me, it's not as yummy as it seems lho. Hehe... Too sweet Din:)