Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another Leap Year to Go Through: 2012



Bad times and good times come and go. Lovely smiles, freedom shout, tears and warm laugh from 2011. My fall and my rise. And as you know, simple things happened. Families and best friends stay, but bad people went their own way. I really thank Allah for that.

Year 2011, first time I used my passport. Not bad for a beginner, I went to Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore.

I joined 26th SEA Games committee in Jakarta and watched Indonesia's soccer team in Gelora Bung Karno for the first time. I sang my national anthem there. Yeay, I'm really proud of my self.

Year 2011, it was also the first time for me to fall for someone so deeply that caused me a big hole hurt in my heart. And yes, too much at something is bad enough.

Year 2011, closest people got married. My brother Hanief, best friends: Amiko, Wiwid, Anita, Fany, Dina, Tenny, Arin, Mita. Whoaaa....really happy for them:))

Me? Failed on that point. Let's just say that 'he' wasn't meant for me, or I was stuck in friend zone, or I was misread.

But it's all about learning. Learning to accept the reality. Learning to see the truth. Learning to find the light in the darkness and be patient to reach what I really want.

That a new year is just a momentum. Just like the other ordinary day. But I do love this quote: “Don’t give up what you want most, for what you want now.”

Year 2012 is gonna be different. We've got a day more than 2011. It's a leap year again, my friend. So, let's do something better and pray more.

2 comments:

dinantonia said...

beautifully written :)

ied said...

Yours is so much better Bu Guru-Istri Baru. Hehehe...