Monday, March 24, 2014

Not A Bad Thing

Lately, I often put the blame on myself every time I feel like I'm in a state of falling in love too much with my husband. I want him to spend more time with me. Sounds selfish enough? Well, maybe. But sometimes, I can't deny that waiting is either boring or making me feel sad and lonely.

Well, for sure, that good-gone-bad feeling makes me feel discomfort; and start to create conflict. Result: I pretty hate my self because I think my husband might see me as a pathetic wife. Oh noooo....

Then, I remember I watched a music video by Justin Timberlake 'Not A Bad Thing' last week. I started to find it again on YouTube this morning. The video showed a team tried to find a man who proposed his girl on a train by singing this 'Not A Bad Thing' song. That event inspired JT and his team to make a video that represent what love is.

Maybe this is too much, but I cried (after not crying for quite loooonggg time). Hahaha... I feel soooo in love in a positive way. 



2 comments:

poedjie said...

Ehm....ehm....ehm.... :)

ied said...

Hahayy Pujiii :)