Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm Just Another Fans

picture is taken by Jiwo

Sure, this person has a charisma. The corner of my eyes caught it at that very first time I saw this person eating and chuckling in a fast food restaurant. And sure, my heart jumped when I knew we'd gather in a large group of people.

I heard a name. I saw a silhouette. I didn't say anything. I kept on admiring from a distance. Several times you looked me in the eyes. Well no, I think, it's me the one who kept casting a glance at you over and over again:)

You were there, with your little toy, tried to freeze the time. Capturing some moments. Me, here. Tried to save a memory of how you smiled when your camera showed a good object.

So, when finally time allowed me to greet you, the only thing I wanted to know was just your name. Say it and I'd google it:)

It wasn't an obsession, I was just seeing a mysterious pattern and became curious. Fortunately, I found you here, in this virtual world. Watching your point of view in your pictures and journal. Trying to read you, the magnet of a little piece of my puzzle. You played small, but leaving an astonishing impression.

But, we didn't have much time. We really didn't have time. Moreover, it was just a strange emotion. Not a moment to forever.

No comments: